Thursday 11 September 2014

Aspinal of London Lending Launch

I was delighted to attend the Aspinal of London lending launch on the 9th September, an exclusive drop in lounge for press to adorn their fashion week outfits with a bag from Aspinal's AW14 collection.

I selected the Marylebone tote, retailing at £895. This monochromatic beauty is the perfect balance of function and style, complete with USB phone charger which in my opinion, is utterly genius. I don't want to think about how many times I hunted out the elusive 3 pin grail last season, crouching on the ground whilst praying it would reach at least 20% in the next 10 minutes.


It's large enough to pop in my fashion week staples, including, but of course not limited to; invitations, a pair of black pumps, emergency blister plasters (you can never be too prepared), an apricot and almond Eat Natural bar and/or Propercorn sweet and salty for on the run sustenance and last but not least, my camera.

The lending launch ends on the 22nd September, covering the duration of all European fashion weeks; London, Milan and Paris. I'm looking forward to attending Paris Fashion Week for the first time this season, the cornucopia of all things chic- armed with my rather fitting monochrome tote. It's going to be hard to part with!

No comments:

Post a Comment